7 November 2020
9:00AM to 19:00PM (Malaysia time)
Due to many events have been cancelled because of COVID-19 this year. We will hold this competition so that many archers can enjoy doing archery and getting on with others remotely.
You can participate from anywhere in the whole country or world.
Open to all archers
– Recurve men open 70M rounds 122cm
– Recurve women open 70M rounds 122cm
– Recurve men under 15 50M rounds 122cm
– Recurve women under 15 50M rounds 122cm
– Recurve boy under 12 30M rounds 122cm
– Recurve girl under 12 30M rounds 122cm
– Compound men open 50M rounds 80cm 6 rings
– Compound women open 50M rounds 80cm 6 rings
– Barebow men open 50M rounds 122cm
– Barebow women open 50M rounds 122cm
LIMITATION OF PARTICIPANT
Please fill up the form at this link à https://forms.gle/P6vUPvnTm84m2k9d8
31 October 2020
All participant will be received e-certificate (PDF by email)
All winner 1 – 10 for each category will be received e-certificate (PDF by email)
HOW TO SCORE
- Install IANSEO SCORE KEEPER on your smartphone.
- Ianseo Scorekeeper for iOS
- Ianseo Scorekeeper for Android
- Dedicated scorecard will be sent to participant via email on 6 November 2020. Please print and scan the QR code on the scorecard for scoring.
- Scoring on both printed scorecard and smartphone.
- Please send back the scorecard (can be in JPEG,PNG/PDF) before 19:00pm, 7 November 2020 via email email@example.com
- Please post pictures of the competition on the National Archery Association of Malaysia Facebook and let us know the situation in each region. Those photos may be used secondarily on the SNS and various media of cosponsoring companies. https://www.facebook.com/nationalarcheryassociationofmalaysia
- The results will be published officially after 22:00, 7 November 2020 on www.ianseo.net
RULES & ETHICS
- This competition is not an official event. All records that make on this competition is not valid to claim for any record.
No judge was on duty during the scoring. therefore, the sincerity and honesty of each participant is greatly appreciated to ensure fair and equitable scoring.